Monday, March 15, 2010

Blah...

So I spent like 3 hours looking up deals and cutting/sorting coupons. I went to Target instead of Walmart because they now price match and they had quite a few good deals. However, they made me go to customer service because I had price matches (after waiting in line), then I had to wait in line at customer service, then they told me they do not price match produce, or my milk, plus I didn't have the other two ads because I had three and thought they would just believe me after the three I had (but the ones I had were for the produce and the milk). Then, since I had a cart full of groceries and now no price matches I had to go back to a regular cashier to pay. I had three kids with me. I got the $5 gift card from the cereal I bought, but if I'd gone to Walmart I would've spent like half of what I ended up spending and been gone in half the time. Not sure this is worth my time anymore...

1 comment:

  1. Yes - been there, done that! Price matching at Target is way too complicated. It's funny that you brought this up because for years now I've avoided Walmart, but I just posted this morning about shopping at Walmart and one of the reasons I listed to shop there is the ease of their price matching.

    ReplyDelete