Monday, March 8, 2010

Stockpile 101

First of all, I found out that you can price match at Walmart (and Target now), then add the coupon for bigger savings! Honestly, after a few weeks of trying to cut my weekly spending, it's not happening. It's because I don't have the stockpile. And my deals are making me spend more money up front. It will eventually be less because it is becoming "the stockpile." Also, I am buying some things I wouldn't normally buy. For example, I stocked up on Chunky soups b/c I got them for 70 cents each, but we don't usually eat them. Of course, now I have some food storage. I am buying things that we do normally use. I stockpiled apple juice (99 cents for 64 oz), but I am a little afraid we will drink more than we normally would. I have to ration the stockpile:)

A few hints:
Freebies- If you go to a website of something you like, they sometimes offer freebies. You do have to input your email sometimes or mailing address so they can send it to you. I follow melziemomsbargains.blogspot.com and it keeps me updated of new freebies.
Facebook fans-Become a fan and you can print coupons (Starburst, Skittles, Wheat Thins...)

No comments:

Post a Comment