Wednesday, February 24, 2010

This Week's Deals

1. At Shopko and Kmart, Purex detergent is on sale for 4.00. I have a Buy one get one free coupon from a recent Red Plum coupon insert (usually comes to my house in the mail on Wednesdays).
2. I never stockpile things like presents or toys ahead of time, but this was too good to pass up. Toys R Us has a Pictureka game on sale for $6.99. If you go here you can find a coupon for $5 off the game and get it for $1.99. The game is for 6 and up so too old for most of my kids, but great for a present from my 6 year old! (For the last birthday party I spent $12 on a barbie; before that $8 on a transformer.)I checked the normal pricetag and it said $19.99. The lady in front of me bought 3 (she had three coupons) and I wondered why it has taken me this long to start using coupons.
3. Harmons has Cheese Nips on sale this Friday and Saturday only for 99 cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment