Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Discovery 1

I have discovered coupons. I have never used coupons because I am a loyal Walmart customer. I shop there not for there outstanding customer service which does not exist, but for their low prices. Often I go to price match something (you can match the sales at another store) and find it already cheaper here. I didn't even know they accept coupons. But they do. I'll let you know if you can price match, then add the coupon as soon as I find out.
Back to coupons. You can use a manufacture's coupon, a store coupon, and a loadable coupon (loads onto your store discount card-go to shortcuts.com and cellfire.com for these) all in the same transaction. So when items go on sale you can use all these coupons and get your items much cheaper and even free sometimes.
This week I got 10 yoplait yogurts for 31 cents apiece. Smiths had them on sale for 40 cents each if you buy 10, then I had a loadable coupon which took even more off. This is just one example. For more info check out www.savvyshopperdeals.com. This site told me where the deals are and where to find which coupons. It helps if you have been saving coupons for awhile. I can't wait to get started with my Sunday newspapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment